Wednesday, June 10, 2009

October--Good Times


Jace had the oppurtunity to go to Miami and caddy for Greg Norman, "the shark." They won the tournament and Jace had a blast!

My hot little hubby!

Triatholon in Lake Powell-how fun is racing when you get to do it in Lake Powell!!

It was a blast racing with my dad, sisters and bro. in law


Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Brandon and Lindsay said...

Love all the updates! It's about time =) You look just beautimus in all these pics. I'm excited to see you too...we're gonna partay like the good ole endo days!

Kurt and Carli said...

DANI!!! How the heck are you? I can't believe we have lived in the same state for over a year and haven't ran into each other! Lets plan to get together soon!! You look beautiful as always. call me!

The Macdonalds said...

wow! i am seriously impressed. wish i would run into you around town, i havnt seen you forever. your family is precious. new blog colynandcassie.blogspot.com

Birchall Family said...

Are you back and blogging? Love the updates, now you need to get caught up to this year! Love you, miss you, miss Bobbi!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

JD and Jen Beck said...

Dan! Your little Bobbi is so stinkin cute:) Lace said you're cookin another.. congrats!

Tiffany said...

Dani!! Whats up long lost bud. Your little girl has gotten so big, what a little doll! So, I dont know if you posted or not, but do you know what you are having? Are you and Jac due around the same time? Well I havent done this blogging thing for a while, so now that I am nursing and stuck on the couch I have time to get caught up on everyones lives!!
We seriously need to get together when you come back in town.

Lydia said...

Cute little girl. I hope to see you guys some day!