Dani??? This is Amb. Long time no see!!! your family is gorgeous! I can't believe you are a mom. I am so jealous! Congrats on the new office. What does Jace do? eamil me if you want at amber@saconconstruction.com
Dani! I finally found your blog! I haven't talked to you since before you and Jace got married :) Remember when Stephanie and I moved into your Highland townhome for a few weeks...so fun! Tell Kenz hello (I miss our Costa Vida days together!) Anyway, I love reading up on everything you're doing! Your baby is SO cute :) Keep posting pictures! ~Vanessa (Carr) Rucker- www.ruckerruckus.blogspot.com
i'm glad you guys have started blgging! cute pictures!- that's not hard for you guys though...you're always lookin' good! :) hope you're doing well...we miss you in utah! bianca and greg biancaandgreg.blogspot.com
So cute! Look at you even doing slide shows! I am so impressed! I miss that little fat blob! Give her a kiss from me and all her boy cousins! Can't wait to see the new office building! It was getting painted last time we where there! Hope Bobbi feels better soon! Love you!
Hey Dani!! If you really do want to road trip..i am game. I would just have to go with in the next couple months. Also, I want to plan on coming to AZ for Lacies shower..so keep me updated! By the way..you and Jace are so beautiful together, and made such a cutest little gal!
7 comments:
Dani??? This is Amb. Long time no see!!! your family is gorgeous! I can't believe you are a mom. I am so jealous! Congrats on the new office. What does Jace do? eamil me if you want at amber@saconconstruction.com
Oh I forgot our blog is: supercoops.blogspot.com
Dani! I finally found your blog! I haven't talked to you since before you and Jace got married :) Remember when Stephanie and I moved into your Highland townhome for a few weeks...so fun! Tell Kenz hello (I miss our Costa Vida days together!) Anyway, I love reading up on everything you're doing! Your baby is SO cute :) Keep posting pictures! ~Vanessa (Carr) Rucker- www.ruckerruckus.blogspot.com
i'm glad you guys have started blgging! cute pictures!- that's not hard for you guys though...you're always lookin' good! :) hope you're doing well...we miss you in utah!
bianca and greg
biancaandgreg.blogspot.com
Hey Guys! Cute Blog! Troy and I are planning a trip to AZ soon so we need to make sure we get together.
So cute! Look at you even doing slide shows! I am so impressed! I miss that little fat blob! Give her a kiss from me and all her boy cousins! Can't wait to see the new office building! It was getting painted last time we where there! Hope Bobbi feels better soon! Love you!
Hey Dani!! If you really do want to road trip..i am game. I would just have to go with in the next couple months. Also, I want to plan on coming to AZ for Lacies shower..so keep me updated! By the way..you and Jace are so beautiful together, and made such a cutest little gal!
Post a Comment